Cancellation Policy [Effective 9/19/2014]:
We realize that sometimes life is hectic and emergencies do come up, but we ask that you notify us immediately of any change in registration for our classes as we limit the number of attendees per class. As of September 19, 2014 the following Cancellation Policy will apply.
Registrants who have been confirmed for specific training sessions may reschedule or cancel reservations without penalty up to two business days prior to the scheduled class date.
Individuals who cancel a confirmed enrollment less than ten calendar days before the class and fail to provide a qualified replacement to fill the enrollment will be issued a credit valid for one year from the date of issuance. Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours prior to the class.
Registrants who fail to appear for training as scheduled will be charged 100 percent of the full tuition fee and no credit will be issued. Please be aware that poor weather is not an acceptable excuse for not attending. While we do understand that your well-being is a priority, Spring Environmental, Inc. still must pay for our guaranteed attendance. Hardship cases, such as family emergencies, will be reviewed on an individual basis.
All requests for Cancellations, Transfers or Substitutions must be submitted directly to the Training Director, Beth Hodgson, via telephone (509-328-7500), e-mail (email@example.com), or facsimile (509-328-7501).
Please note that it is Spring Environmental’s policy to hold all training seminars; however, Spring Environmental reserves the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment and/or other circumstances beyond the control of Spring Environmental. In the event that a class is cancelled, all registered attendees will be notified no less than 10 business days before the scheduled class date by e-mail or phone contact. Registrants may then enroll in the next available offering of the course, or cancel the registration with 100% refund. The client understands and agrees that Spring Environmental shall not, in any way, be held responsible for any costs, including loss of airfare or other transportation costs, hotel expenses or other damages, which the client may suffer in the event that Spring Environmental cancels or reschedules a class.
Refund Policy [Effective 9/19/2014]:
Registrants who have been confirmed for specific training sessions may obtain a full refund without penalty if the request for cancellation was submitted at least two business days notice prior to the scheduled class date. All request for refund must be submitted directly to the Training Director, Beth Hodgson, via telephone (509-328-7500), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or facsimile (509-328-7501). Refunds will be issued within 7 business days of the request.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Spring Environmental, Inc. and applies to your use of the products and services provided by us (collectively, the “Services”). By using our Services, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice .
What Personal Information Does Spring Environmental Payments Gather?
The information we learn from you helps us provide, personalize, and continually improve the Services. Here are the types of information we gather: We receive and store any information you enter on our website, provide using the Services, or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as starting your project, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
Among other things, we communicate with users on a regular basis via e-mail, and we communicate by phone to provide project updates and to resolve concerns. We also use your e-mail address to send you notice of payments that you send or receive through our Services, to send information about important changes to our Services, and to send notices and other disclosures required by law. You agree to receive such communications electronically. We may send you promotional messages about new services, offers or opportunities that may interest you. If you do not want to receive promotional messages or other mail from us, please notify us. However, we reserve the right to send you notices for customer service reasons, including notices about your account or transactions using our Services. Also, to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open or receive e-mail from us.
Does Spring Environmental Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with the family of companies owned and controlled by Spring Environmental, Inc.
- Disclosure to Other Users: Depending on which payment service you use, you may need to disclose your e-mail address to other users so they can send payments to you. When you send payments, your name, and/or e-mail address may be disclosed to the intended recipient. Once a transaction is complete, this information will be displayed in the transaction list of the user receiving payment.
- Purchases: We do not disclose your financial information (such as credit card information) to any seller or other recipient of payments you make without your prior consent. When you make a purchase, we may make certain other personal information about you available to the recipient to complete the transaction (such as name, e-mail and shipping address), in the event of a dispute regarding the transaction, or as part of a fraud investigation. The use of information that we provide to a recipient will be governed by the agreements or policies of that recipient.
- Third-party Service Providers: We employ financial institutions, other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and transactions that you request or authorize. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payment transactions, verifying identity, fraud screening and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, user (or other customer) information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, you consent otherwise). Also, in the event that Spring Environmental or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets
- Protection of Spring Environmental and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our User Agreement and other agreements or policies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction as well as sharing information with our attorneys, auditors and other representatives. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of personal information you provide to our websites during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account. You should keep confidential your password, security questions, and any other credentials used to access your account (your “Credentials”) . The security of your Spring Environmental account relies on your protection of your Credentials. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CREDENTIALS. If you do share your Credentials with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your Credentials. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your Credentials, please change them immediately by logging in to your account and changing your Profile settings, and also contact us right away.
What About Third-party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our websites may display targeted advertising based on personal information about users. Although we do not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a targeted advertisement meet the targeting principles of the third-parties.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail or messages from us, please notify us. You may not opt-out of receiving customer service messages related to your account or transactions or other legal notices from us.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, you then may lose the ability to utilize some of our service features, and we recommend that you leave cookies turned on.
User Agreement, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit our websites or use our Services, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and the applicable end user agreement, including limitations on damages and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Spring Environmental, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail you with periodic reminders of our notices and conditions. You should check our site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected in the past without the consent of affected users.